Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's a boy!

We had our 18 week appointment yesterday. First, we had an ultrasound. The first thing the tech said was "It's a boy." Wow! Then we were able to see the head, the spine, his arms and fingers. Then she said "Yep, it's definitely a boy! No doubt about that." Ha ha!  The doctor said I am measuring at 20 weeks - oh boy! Hope that doesn't mean a big baby. We celebrated by going out to dinner and buying some new BLUE clothes at Old Navy. And of course, we made a ton of calls and texts. Everyone keeps asking me if a boy is what I wanted. When I really think about it, I saw this perfectly formed little body, a sweet little nose, tiny fingers. Hearing it's a boy is just icing on the cake. With the kids I see every day at work, a perfectly healthy baby -boy or girl- is something to praise and thank the Lord for every single day.

18 week baby bump
Seems like I've grown a LOT since the last picture three weeks ago!

I'll work on getting the ultrsound pictures posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment